www 192.168.l.l Login – 192.168 1.1 admin – 192.168.l.l tedata, sfr, Router Password: This is the management panel address for the ADSL modem. Worldwide provider of modem devices uses it to upload updated software to it, so that is it easily managed. With that software, the users can change all necessary arrangements and configure new settings by approaching the management panel whenever they have connection problems.
If you enter this IP address, you have full control on it. After getting through to your management panel, you can change the setting and configurations that your router software provides. After accessing the Security Options, Network Managements, IP QoS, DNS, proxy, LAN, WAN configuration, DSL, ADSL, MAC, WPS block is the things that you can tinker with. In this way, you can manage your internet setting anywhere, in your school, home, at your workplace, anywhere.e
How to Login 192.168.1.1. Admin?
To change your admin password on your wifi router, you have to follow a few simple steps.
1) You have to open your web browser (Firefox, Google Chrome, IE or Opera) and type the IP address of your router and press the enter key. http://www.routeripaddress.com/< Router IP addresses can be found here
2) A window will pop open and then you can type in your router’s default username and password, and press the Enter key again
3) After that, you have to navigate through the Wireless Security/Network Security Settings tab and open it to locate your WEP and WPA Security Passphrase.
4) Write this Security Passphrase down and keep it in a safe place for access when you want.
5) Save the setting and shut your browser if you don’t need it.
How to reset Password for 192.168.1.1 IP?
1) Hold the reset button on the router for 5 seconds so that the router will return to factory default value. Default management address will become 192.168.l.l, and the password will become admin/admin.
How to change your wifi password
1) Open Firefox, Google Chrome or IE or any other browser that you use. On the browser address bar, type the IP address 192.168.1.1, if you’re using the Smart LTE (Alcatel or Huawei). If you’re using the smart bro pocket WiFi (ZTE) type this: 192.168.0.1.
2) Click enter, click login and enter the default password, SM@RTBRO
3) Click settings.
4) Select system.
5) Select Modify password
6) Type the current password, which is SM@RTBRO, and then type in your new password. Confirm and save the password by clicking apply.
7) Login with your new password.
Your password has now changed from the default to your preferred one.